Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cookies Again


I so apologize for my absence over the last few weeks.  There have been two contributing factors:  Christmas cookie season, and more computer problems.  Writing my blog on an iPad is doable, but not easy.  Christmas cookies take every bit of my "free" time over a two week period.  The computer was fixed today, and the last of the cookies were delivered, so I'm back.  Thanks for your patience.

Today was our second favorite day here in the Trenches - the delivery of Christmas cookies in Frederick County.   In a lot of ways, the welcome is even greater and warmer there.  It's a smaller court, so I know all of the judges a lot better than in Montgomery.  The offices of courthouse personnel are smaller as well, so I know lots of those folks as well.  They know me....and my cookies.  In fact, when I would be making my deliveries and everyone's favorite cookies were the topic of conversation yesterday.  I know because everyone told me so.  We need happy days in the Trenches, especially at this time of year when tensions run high in families with custody issues.  So do the people at the courthouse.  Happy holidays - Here in the Trenches.

No comments:

Post a Comment