Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Cookie Weekend, Part Deux

It's finally here!
The big Christmas Cookie weekend.
Tiring, yes, but so much better than this week at work.
Besides, daughter and boyfriend are back from college, so I not only get to see them,
but I get help with cookies too.

I don't know about everyone else, but I hate work weeks spent putting out fires.
It' s so busy, but you don't actually get anything done because you're
so busy creating fire breaks.
Then when the blaze is contained, you're way too tired to do anything else.
How do firefighters do this for a living?  No wonder they have so many stress related illnesses.
I wonder how they compare to family law attorneys?

1 comment:

  1. Family law attorneys are crazier than firefighters!
    They should be more appreciated.

    Though you say I am funnier in my blog, I LOVE YOURS! Keep up the writing, mommaloo!

    lifelovelame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete