Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thank You


We have had a great week here in the Trenches.  On Valentine's Day, my new lovely six year old client showed up on my doorstep at 5:30pm (with his mom), to say "Hi" and to show me his latest artwork.  He was so excited that I was still in.  Beyond cute.
Then, today, in the mail, I received a.....thank you note for writing this blog.  I went out to get the mail, and in it was an envelope from Vermont.  I didn't know anyone in Vermont (but I do now), but I love mail (real mail, not bills and pleadings). This was real mail like it was meant to be.  It seems a lovely woman in Vermont was searching for information about divorce and custody and she came across this blog.  She read it.  She internalized what I put down here.  Some of it scared her, but most of it helped her - to become a better client and to understand what we do here in the Trenches and why (she also said it made her a better person, but I'm guessing that she was a pretty great person before reading this blog. I mean, she took the time and effort to write me a fabulous Thank You note).  Do I need to say the note made my day/week/month?  Didn't think so.  Thank you for reading(and writing) and I'm glad you find it helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment