Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The ABA Family Law Section and Me


Well, I'm off to Florida tomorrow, both to visit Mom and Dad, and to attend the ABA Family Law Section semi-annual continuing education conference (what a mouthful!).  I have't been for a while, and I miss it.  I miss seeing my friends and colleagues from around the country.  I miss the education programs.  I miss the time away from the office.  Most of all, however, I miss how I feel while I'm there and how I feel when I come home.  There's something about being with other folks who do what we do here in Trenches, who love it as much as we do, who care about their clients like we do....I always come home feeling rejuvenated.  I feel my love for this work come alive in a way I didn't think was possible.  My enthusiasm is rekindled and I feel a new dedication to our work.  My clients can only benefit, so it's a win-win for everyone.  Here in the Trenches.

No comments:

Post a Comment