Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Playground Rules



I don't know about you, but when I was little and something happened to me, I would tell my mommy that it wasn't fair.  If your mom was like mine, she would say that life is not fair.  Life is not always fair.  Sometimes the bad guys win.  Sometimes, the people who abuse the system never get caught.  The folks who don't pay their child support never do.  The lousy parent gets custody.  The financially irresponsible person is never made to answer for his or her actions.  It happens.  That's life, and it's not going to change.  No, it's not fair; it just is.  You can sit there and scream about the darkness, or you can go get a candle and light the darn thing.  Your choice.   To put it another way, do you want to be a victim, or do you want to do something to help yourself?  If the latter, we're happy to help.  Here in the Trenches.

No comments:

Post a Comment