Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Just a Few Things.....

Welcome to Pet Peeve Wednesday.  I am tired of people representing themselves who think that because you represent their spouse, you are the enemy.  I am tired of bullies who think that if they just browbeat everyone long and hard enough, somehow reality will change or the other side will get tired and just give in (in my experience, just the opposite seems to happen, but what do I know?).  I am tired of people who live in a magical world where nothing is ever their fault and they never do anything wrong.  I am tired of people who are intentionally dense.  I am tired of people who are just unpleaasant.  I am tired of colleagues who are anything but collegial. Maybe I'm just tired.

I can just complain; it's not in my nature.  I treasure people who view life in the Trenches as a series of problems to be solved.  I would welcome more colleagues who support each other and work together to help our clients.  I value clients who understand the limits of what the law and a lawyer can do.  I adore people who take responsibility for their part in any conflict.  I worship those intrepid people who make my life in the Trenches go more smoothly and the office and cases run like they should.  Here in the Trenches.

No comments:

Post a Comment