Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Would it Really Hurt...


to call if you aren't going to show up for your appointment?  I understand you were calling around to different law firms, desperate for an appointment.  You made one with me for two days after you called.  I guess you kept on calling law firms until you could get an even earlier appointment.  That's OK, I understand.  What I don't understand is why you didn't call to cancel your appointment with me.  I don't understand why, when we called to find out why you weren't at your appointment, you didn't call back to say you weren't coming and forgot to cancel.  It's just rude.  I planned around your appointment and put off other client's work so I could be ready for you.  I couldn't start anything new because I didn't know when you might appear.  I wasted a half hour doing nothing but wait for you.  You turned my day upside down because you were too thoughtless to call and cancel.  Thanks.  Oh, and by the way, don't call to reschedule because we won't.  Here in the Trenches.

No comments:

Post a Comment