Thursday, November 3, 2011

Change, Change and More Change


Lots of changes going on in the Trenches.  Yes, we're searching for a new home in Frederick (still!).  "The staff" has supervised the annual clean up/bulldozing of my office.  But, biggest change of all is..... Erin is leaving us :(  After 7 years of part, part time, to part time, to full time employee, she is leaving us to work in the Montgomery County Courtroom Clerks' Office.  I know, she had to spread her wings and fly sometime, but I always thought "sometime" would be sometime far in the future - forever away.  Wishing makes it so, right? (Wrong!).  Her last day is November 29, which is coincidentally, my last day out of town with the folks.  That means my last day with her is - gulp - November 22.  That's less than 3 weeks away.  (Anyone have an Excedrin?)  
You all know we wish her well, send her off with our love, and make it a point to visit her for lunch every month or so.  If you talk to her before she goes, let her know you'll miss her.  I know Chrystal and I will.  What will Leeroy do?

No comments:

Post a Comment