Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Favor for Thanksgiving


I'm off to see Mom and Dad for Thanksgiving.  It's Dad's 90th Thanksgiving - WOW!  I feel so lucky to get to go home to see them.  Unfortunately, our Office Testosterone is not lucky in that respect.  Even though he has one TERRIFIC family (McIntyres and Pattisons, are you listening?), and I am sure they are doing everything in their power to make it a happy holiday, Office Testosterone is spending it in the hospital.  He's still trying to get his blood counts where they need to be for a bone marrow transplant.  Anyway, I wonder if I can ask all of you a favor?  It won't take long, and I know he'd love it.  Could you, would you please, either post well wishes for him as a comment here, or send him a message on Facebook (it's "Curtis McIntyre."  That's his profile picture, above).  If you feel so inclined, send him a joke (clean ones only, please) - laughter is the best medicine.  Thank you for helping our Office Testosterone have a good holiday and Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment